WHAT IS ART THERAPY?
Art therapy is a powerful section of psychotherapy that uses the creative process of making art to heal and develop our wellbeing. The creative process involved in expressing artistically is a way to recognise, to accept and to integrate our inner world, that for a long time has been unconscious. In a safe, warm and creative space we open and express this inner world so it can be seen, accepted and loved. Art therapy is for everybody. It is not necessary to be talented or to be an artist.
GOAL AND BENEFITS
- Improve the relaxation of the mind and the emotional balance
- Improve self-esteem and strengthen body presence
- Promote vitality
- Create more respectful and loving attitudes towards ourselves and the others
- Develop creativity and freedom
- Open up our senses and our awareness